Thursday, May 14, 2009

I can name that car in three notes

Man, the flood of responses to this new site is keeping me busy. To keep up, I'm almost at the point of quitting my day job. Or I would be, if I had a day job. I do have a day pastime, however (separate from Name That Car!). It involves entering into lengthy correspondences with people from Nigeria and elsewhere who seek me out with quite attractive business proposals, often involving large sums of cash that have somehow become available. So far, despite the hundreds of hours I've put into this, I have yet to become rich. But, come to think of it, neither have any of my would-be associates. At least, not from me. And, my thinking goes, the more time they spend conversing with me, the less they have to devote to taking advantage of the more gullible types out there, or to wasting the time of more discerning folks like you. No need to thank me. Just show me how car-knowledgeable you are by identifying the vehicle you see here. And this time, I'm going to give you three possibilities to choose from -- one of which might even be right!


  • A. 1959 Ford Galaxie 500 Coupe

  • B. 1958 Ford Thunderbird Hardtop

  • C. 1960 Dodge Polara 2Door


The correct answer will be posted here in a while, in the unlikely event that no one from Name that Car!'s many daily visitors can supply it.

No comments:

Post a Comment